Saturday, September 3, 2016

ABOUT ME

Hello everyone...
My name is Siti Fatimah Puspitaningrum and you can call me Pita. I was born on 11th april 1998 and grown up in Malang, East Java. It means I am eighteen years old right now.
I graduated from vocational high school 5 malang and Junior High School 20 Malang. Currently, I’m studying as first year student in Technic Faculty Program majoring in Informatics Engineering in this prestigious college, State University Of Malang.

I live at Lesti street Gg. 1 No. 39B Malang. As for my family, I have one brothers and one sister while I am the oldest among them. My father is a teacher in Vocational High School Prajnaparamita Malang while my mother is a housewife. My philosophy is life was not seen by how many people who know you but how many people are smiling to you.

I can speak Indonesian, English, Japanese, Korean and Java language. My hobies are editing and watch anime because all that make me happy and entertain my self. My religion is moslem. My favorite food is fried rice and satay. I wanted to be a lawyer who could be a programmer and designer. After graduating from Technic Faculty Program majoring in Informatics Engineering, I will take Faculty of Law. I dont have a boyfriend, because I think to study hard so that I graduate with an IPK 4,00. Amienn.....

I think that all my personal data. Dont forget to always look at my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.