Monday, September 19, 2016

WHAT IS DUOLINGO?

This time I will write about my experience learning English in Duolingo. Before talk about my experience at Duolingo, I will introduce What is Duolingo.
Duolingo is an application or website to learn different languages. We can learn various languages ​​example Indonesian, English, German, French, etc. We can try our language skills in Duolingo. 
Duolingo is education applications, but more like we playing games. You will be given 5 hearts for your life in Duolingo. Every wrong answer, you lose 1 point of your life. If your heart is down, you must replicate the lessons again.
This application is very fun because we can solve problems by writing and listening. If we can finish one lesson, we will get 10 points + our hearts . So when we finished with one heart will get 11 points.
Points in Duolingo to get a higher level. To reach the second level, we need 60 points. The higher the level, the more points are needed. In Duolingo, we will know Lingot . Lingot is the currency in Duolingo which can be exchanged for a variety of applications other Duolingo. Lingot we will get when we can solve problems without making mistakes. 
This time I 've been in level 3 and got 17 Lingot. I will try to get a higher level.

That is my experience about studying in Duolingo. You can follow my account Duolingo on PitaPuspita. Thank you dan Good luck.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.