Sunday, October 23, 2016

EXPERIENCE USING QUORA

Hello Friend... Long time no see. Meet again with me. Already very long time, I did not post the story. This time, I'll tell you about Quora.

Quora is a question and answer platform professionals such as Yahoo Answers. With this platform we could ask questions, tag to a particular category, and provide answers. In my opinion, Quora is a question and answer sites or applications that are similar to "brainly.com". On Quora, we can ask and answer all the topics such as music, movies, technology, islam, anime, books, and so forth. Different from "brainly.com", that can only be a question and answer about the school lesson.
What's interesting about Quora is a questionnaire and answer on Quora that practitioners and professionals in the field. Questions are always long and specific. The answer given is often based on facts, research findings and experiences.
I trying to open Quora now. After I sign up, I am required to choose a topic that will be followed. I chose about technology, politics, programming, video editing, adobe photoshop, adobe after effects, adobe premiere, anime, islam, design, books, corruption, anime and others.

Actually, I am very difficult to ask and answer on Quora because we are required to wear the correct English. I can not speak English. I can not use the English language correctly. Therefore I will learn English although I have to learn on google translate. wkwkw ..

Back to Quora. After I pick a topic that I follow, I start to ask. I ask about read with question "What do you think of Sherlock Holmes books?". I ask about the topic of reading because I want to read a book sherlock holmes. Then, a woman answering my Questions with name Upneet Kaur. She answer "They are really good because look obviously books are better than movies!! And if you're a really good fan of reading novels then it's a big yes as it's more detailed and elaborated with all those minute Sherlock details!!". Then,  a man also answer my question with name Rahul Goel. He answer "Is that a question??? Of course, they are the best classics I have ever read in my life. They are good in every aspect. The book’s English is a bit tough so it will increase your vocabulary. Once you start reading you will also try to observe like Sherlock. Seriously, it happened with me. But first you need to develop your interest in Sherlock books. So, you need to read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes first because it is the most famous book and then you must read the books in order of their release dates.". When I read an answer from them, I am sure if I should read the book because the book is similar with conan detective story. I really like the story always solve a difficult problem. Because their answers, finally I want to read a book sherlock holmes. I can not wait to read it.



That's my story about my experience using Quora. I hope you also use Quora. Quora is very easy although we are required to wear correct english. Thank you. See you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.