Sunday, November 6, 2016

HOW TO LEARN HTML EASILY AND QUICKLY

Hello guys.. 
This time I'll tell you how I learn html easily and quickly without to search web programming teacher but before that I will tell you what it is html.

HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the set of markup symbols or codes inserted in a file intended for display on a World Wide Web browser page. HTML is the authoring language used to create documents on the web. It  is used to define the structure and layout of a web page, how a page looks and any special functions. HTML does this by using what are called tags that have attributes. For example, <p> means a paragraph break. As the viewer of a web page, you don't see HTML, it is hidden from your view. You see only the results.

Vannevar Bush first proposed the basics of hypertext in 1945. Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, HTML (hypertext markup language), HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) and URLs (Universal Resource Locators) in 1990. Tim Berners-Lee was the primary author of html, assisted by his colleagues at CERN, an international scientific organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.

That's a little knowledge about html. Html learning needs for people who want to become a web programming or students who are study in Engineering Informatics. Because this time I am study in Engineering Informatics, I must to learn html in web programming lessons. The first time I learn html, I'm in trouble because I have to memorize and read code script that I had never seen before. I also trying to find a website that is use to learn html but it fail. Finally, I get advice of an English Teacher that if you want to learn html, you can learn html in codecademy.com.

I try to open the website and learn html in codecademy. First open codecademy.com, I was bored with the look of the website is not attractive. Then I tried to ignore it and I must think to keep open the website for ease me in learning html. And after I sign up and follow the steps, I became interest in learning more html on codecademy. 

In Codecademy there are some features. Features the most important is the Learn feature. Learn feature is learning programming languages ​​directly as desired. First we need to be log in into the Learn feature. After that we can choose what programming language we want to learn. When we finished choosing, we will go into a page listing of programming language material we have chosen earlier. In these pages, we can see the list of materials to be and have been studied, we can see our progress in these pages. Once we see a list of the material, we can choose to start learning to enter the grounds of learning. Page views on Codecademy is quite unique. We will be confronted by the appearance of the material column, and the column textbox to program the output to display the results of our program. Thus, in the pages, we can read the material, see tips & tricks for the case to be resolved, program and apply the material we have read, and then look at the output in one page without having to switch. The other feature is Teach. In this feature, we can make our own course material for us to teach and share with other users. in other words, we can make the material as we discover and learn in features Learn.

That's my story about the experience of learning html in codecademy. Hopefully can help you in learning html. Do not be afraid to learn new things. Do as long as it can increase your knowledge and also never complained in learning html. Thank You.

Source : http://inventors.about.com/od/computersoftware/a/html.htm

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.