Sunday, September 25, 2016

THIS IS MY FUTURE PLAN, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Every day I usually wake up in the morning. I always start my habit to wake up early. I usually get up at 4:00. As a Muslim, I got up to take Subuh prayer. Afterward I tidied up my bedroom such as opening the window, turning off the lamp, and arranging my pillow and bolsters and folding my blanket. After that, I am preparing the equipment that will be brought to campus. Arround 5.15, I take a bath on my bathroom and brush my teeth. Out of the bathroom, I am dressing and shaving my face.

While I am ready to go to campus, my mother prepare for my lunch because I did not have breakfast every morning. Then I get ready go to campus with my friend, Ella by a her motorcycle. Before I went to campus, I asked permission to my mother and my father and shook their hands. 

In campus, I met with my friends like Shada, Marwa, Yuveta, Maylil, Fifah, Tri Kurnia, Lia. I remember if today is Tuesday. This day will be held discussions about Islam that were held by FUSI FT-UM. Discussion was completed. It's time to go to class. Today, there will be English lessons given by Mr. Muhammad Jauharul Fuady. Usually my friends call him as Mr. JF. This time, he give a lesson about Tenses.

English lesson finished, I and my friends went to jabung to do Technic Charity. Technic Charity starts begin at 15.00 until 19.00. At 20:00 the event is over and I get home because my father was worried about me. Arrived at home, I quickly changed clothes. Then I'd sit at the bed to thinking about something. I think "What my future plans?". I quickly decided that my future plan is to become an Al-Quran memorizers or a Hafidz. It was my first plan because being a Hafidz is my goal. I am very envious of the children have become hafidz. Therefore, I will try to be hafidz though it was too late. Never too late before trying. 

The second plan is I want to be a lawyer. I want to be a lawyer because I want to defend the human right. Previously I've talked about my plan to Alfi, my friend. But when I was told if I wanted to become a lawyer, she only said "It is better not to be a lawyer because the lawyer can get to sin. We do not know whether we stand for right or wrong". Her words makes me confused. I finally decided to still want to be a lawyer with the rule that I should be careful if someday successfully become lawyer. 

If I wanted to be a lawyer, I have studied at the Faculty of Law. But this time I was studying in the Faculty of Engineering. Oh my God. It was not my plan to study in the Faculty of Engineering. I entered on Faculty of Engineering with SNMPTN. Automatic, I can not reject it because it is my gift from God. I ended up studying at the Faculty of Engineering. I hope that after graduation, I was able to the Faculty of Law and become a lawyer. I think again, "Can I go to the Faculty of Law when I've got a degree from the Faculty of Engineering?". It's a very difficult question and I decided to forget about it.

If I can not studied in the Faculty of law and could not be a lawyer, I have a third plan is I want to continue my studies to get a master's degree. Especially if I could continue my studies with a scholarship program in another country. I would be happy with it. 

If the third plan fails, I will continue my fourth plan is the work of a programmer and designer. Because I go to school in the Faculty of Engineering, automatically will be a programmer and deainer if I want to work. Otherwise, no other reason if I want to become programmer and designer. 

The fourth plan is I want to be a teacher of Al-Quran because I want to do. I want to share the knowledge that I get. The latest plan is to get married?. I have want to get married because I was afraid of adultery. But this time I do not want to think about to get married because I do not have a partner. 

It is my future plans. So basically I have plans for the future and the future that I use to make my parents happy. I hope everyone has a future that now we can decide. Thank You :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.